Thursday, September 24, 2009
I forgot what stress feels like...
So for the past 3 years my life has been pretty stress free with having a very chill job, no worries, and no responsibilities after work. My big question of the day was "what am I going to do for exercise." Since my life was so easy I decided to try to go back to school because I always need a big goal in life so I feel like I'm going somewhere (plus I feel it's time for a career change). So now I am taking some pre-req science classes for nursing (I get to for free--so why not--I have nothing better to do)...and now my layed-back job has suddenly gotten extremly busy, and everything else in my life has gotten hectic, leaving me hardly any time to study. As they say "when it rains, it pours." I just find this to be quite ironic. I'm pretty sure only 1-3 people read my blog so I thought I would write a little journal entry for a change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I am one of those three! If you become a nurse I'll let you diaper me when I'm older. That should give you something to look forward to Tam. Just joking...I think Donna would be too jealous. We love you and hope you aren't too stressed...this too shall pass.
ReplyDeleteOh I'm fine now...just had a couple of CRAZY days. Such is life!!
ReplyDeleteThat quote is so completely true! My 1st job was pretty chill for the longest time. For 7 weeks I didn't have any massages at my 2nd job in the evening, but when it came time to start packing and cleaning to move, I started getting massages every night, AND I started working longer hours at my 1st job. Good luck, and hang in there!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA! well add me to the list of "3" - I think it is so funny how we are either bored or going crazy with stuff to do... and rarely does life find the "happy medium."
ReplyDelete