
Scott and I are signed up for the Las Vegas Marathon on Dec. 6th...well Scott is signed up for the full marathon and I am signed up for the half. This is going to be the most crazy fun day ever. The race is on the strip starting at Mandalay Bay--and there are 20,000 participants! (wait-it gets even better). Every year they try to break the record for the most Elvis Impersonators at an event. AND this year they are doing run-through wedding ceremonies! I am so excited for this--it is going to be so crazy, I'll be so entertained that I won't even notice I'm running. So if anyone wants to come join us for a fun weekend in Vegas let me know.
i can't imagine being distracted from the running by mile 10...
ReplyDeleteWell if I follow Scott's training plan then running 13 miles will be a breeze. So we'll see how dedicated I am to training correctly.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you found me! It has been forever! I can't believe all the fun adventures you've been having. Congrats on placing 2nd on your triathalon and good luck on your half marathon. That's awesome!
ReplyDelete