Happy Late Halloween!
A few days before Halloween Kevin (my bro) & Karyn (his wife) threw a big family Halloween party for both of their families to attend. She has a very large family with many many grandchildren--so I was just a spectator since I was one of the few without children (actually I think Kevin & Karyn were the only other people there without kids). So here's a pic of our family (left to right) me, Jamie, Kevin, Karyn, Mom, Hailey & Jake (my sister Jamie's kids). You can blame Kevin's camera for my messed up red eyes that I couldn't even edit (sorry Karyn I'm not blaming my giant pupils).
Ever since I stopped partying on Halloween I have been going to my moms house and helping her pass out candy. And if you pass out candy you HAVE to dress up! I was a cat....I was also this cat at work (minus the makeup). Scott isn't a big fan of dressing up. I guess I'll have to wait till we have kids for him to like Halloween.
cute! yeah, i'm sure scott will come around on the halloween thing. brian and i don't dress up, but it sure is fun to send your kid out to get you candy!
ReplyDelete