For New Years Eve we thought we'd go to dinner then to the Billboard party at Mandalay Bay to see Carmen Electra, Chris Allen, and some other performers. We got there at 11:00 p.m. only to find it was filmed Live for New York, so the party was over cause it was already 2:00 a.m. back east!! We were quite dissapointed so we ended up having our own little dance off...well just Scott, my mom, & I. We were so tired & dilarious, but we blended in quite well with all the drunks. The ride back to the hotel was all laughs--Steve really got a taste of what he was getting into--as we made him turn the radio on rap full blast, and I don't remember what else we did, other than the fact we all couldn't stop laughing all night--it's been a long time since my family has had that much fun together. (Brian & Crystal we missed you!)
All I have to say if you like people watching, and don't get scared seeing crazy drunk people on drugs and whatnot--Vegas is the place to be. Walking on the strip was so crazy that us innocent people (my mom & I) had to make our way into the hotels. Hope everyone else had a fun New Years Eve!
Tammy you look sooooo good you are so darling.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you read my blog. I read yours! I'm excited for your mom. We need to see you guys again sometime soon
ReplyDelete