There aren't many nieces / nephews on either side of our families. We only have 3 on each side, which isn't much considering there are 4 kids on each side that are married. This is going to be quite the year for the Taylor / Stanworth family for new babies:
Baby #1
Scott's sister Jen is due this month with a baby girl . She is the only one that has children on Scott's side.
Baby #2
Chris & Heather (Scott's little brother) are having a baby boy due in October. This will be their first.
Baby #3
Kevin (my little brother) & Karyn are having a baby girl due in November. Also thier first.
Baby #4
Scott & I are will be having a New Years baby due Jan. 4th. I'm only 10 weeks along so I won't know the sex for another 10 weeks.
We are just sad that all these cousins will live in California...but at least we will get the Grandma's & Grandpa's nearby to spoil.
Now lets hope I can start feeling well soon so I can actually get excited about being pregnant!
Congrats, Tammy! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys!!! I hope you start feeling better soon too!
ReplyDeleteHopefully we can plan it like this with every time so our kids will always be close in age and become kissing cousins. Ha ha, that last part was just a joke.
ReplyDeleteYay! So exciting for all the new cousins! I hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you! You will be a wonderful mom!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tammy! You will be feeling better soon. Keep us updated.
ReplyDeleteTammy, that is exciting news! Congrats! If you need a babysitter I know a really good one... SHEENA!! (lol) We need to get together soon, isn't time for our quarterly lunch date?
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! I am so excited for you guys!! That is awesome! I have another little one on the way as well due Jan 23, so maybe they will come around the same time!!
ReplyDelete