Wednesday, October 13, 2010

No Ultrasound Photos

So I got my 28 week ultrasound - it was basically the same as my 20 week ultrasound due to the baby trying to hide.  We didn't get to see the cute face that you normally do at week 28 - due to her being as low as possible & looking down - and she wouldn't budge.  This lately has been her favorite position - to be as low as possible, but I guess its nice because I haven't been getting kicked in the ribs as often.  She is doing perfect - which is always great to hear (and see).  Less than 12 weeks left!

and as for names---don't think Scott and I will EVER decide on a name.  Guess we'll go into the delivery room with our names & battle it out after she is born.
Scott's name: Cadalyn (yes he only likes 1 name--and I'm not too fond of it)
My names: Kaelyn, Allysa, Ella, Alanna (I have liked about 20 different names that he has hated - but I'm not letting go of these)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. We are still in that same boat if it makes you feel any better, and he could be here any day now. Ive given Chris about 20 different names as well, and he is set on one. Those stubborn Taylor boys I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be a man thing. I must say that I like Cadalyn better than Aspen or Sage! I cannot stand them--I mean great, fine and dandy for other people's kids but NO WAY for mine! Why are guys goons at naming babies?? :0) I like your name Kaelyn TONS!!

    ReplyDelete