Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Merry Fatness....I mean Christmas

We were testing our new high-definition camcorder before putting it back in the box for my mom to give us for Christmas (good thing my she doesn't read this blog-hee hee)

Apparently we needed to change the high-definition setting for still photos as they turned out a little grainy - but the video was amazing (except I did not enjoy seeing my GIANT pregnant butt in HD).

4 comments:

  1. You look great Tammy! I'm excited for you. Oh, can you send me your address?? ewilliams@creighton.edu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh you're so so close, I'm excited for you!! You look great Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you just look pregnant! that's what you are supposed to look like! i did see some fatness video of myself yesterday and wanted to die though. i like the "leave no evidence" method of being pregnant. no pics and it's like it never happened!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott Congrats on the arrival of the new little girl, I saw her pic on your facebook page she is a doll!! how fun :) I have three girls and just love girls :) Tell your sis hello for me as well.

    Kelly Sims Max
    tmaxfamily4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete