Good thing I'm getting my treadmill delivered tomorrow so I can get my butt back in shape! I'm so excited for it. It's the Nordic Track that has google maps in it so you can choose anywhere in the world you want to run and it will automatically adjust the incline/decline. This will be very handy when I start training for races.
Kadee Lynn is 7 weeks tomorrow so here are a few photos of her. I just love this little girl so much...and life is so good now that she is sleeping 6-8 hrs straight, feeding quickly then going back to sleep another 3-4 hrs.
In other good news today we found a babysitter for Kadee Lynn when I go back to work FT in April. It's a mom in Orem who will be real flexible, inexpensive, and close to our work. She's super nice - what a relief to have that worry taken care of!
Thanks for that email you sent me, very helpful. Does Kadee have blue eyes? She is growing into a little beauty queen. We wish we got to see more of you guys. I always like seeing pictures of your family. We miss you guys and we're glad we can kind of stay updated via this blog.
ReplyDeleteThose SMILES!!! She is just a doll!!
ReplyDelete