Monday, May 16, 2011

Where is that indoor voice?

So I LOVE how vocal Kadee Lynn is.  She talks and talks and talks.  She also loves her voice, she will scream as loud as possible just to hear herself then smile.  Normally this is just makes me laugh....but it makes going to church impossible.  She is so loud that no one can hear anything but her.  I think it's funny because as soon as I take her into the hallway she will be quiet, not a peep....then back into RS or the chapel & she starts screaming as loud as possible again.  It doesn't matter if I stand, sit, give her toys, a bottle, a paci, etc.  This girl just doesn't want to be at church.  I keep telling her that we need to go to church so we can get blessings to provide a better life for her, but she's just not getting it! :)

1 comment:

  1. maybe it's because there are people around behind you making happy/silly faces at her at she gets excited. my dad always loved "playing" with people's kids during church just so he could laugh when the parents took them out.

    ReplyDelete