Friday, December 9, 2011

Family Photos

We finally got family photos!  There were so many photos to choose from, so I thought I would showcase a few of my favorites here.  Kadee Lynn was tired, so it was a hard to get her big smile which is normally no challenge to see. I will post Kadee Lynn's 'birthday photos' we took when it is actually her birthday in a few weeks.














4 comments:

  1. So cute Tammy. I just love her little teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her sweater with all the flowers on it is so cute on her. Cute pictures Tam. I need to get some of our family taken but time just flies by and I never seem to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is definitely capable of being the star of the show! Look at that cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh*my*GOODNESS!! You are one beautiful little family!! That little lady is so dang gorgeous!! She is just perfect. What great photos!!

    ReplyDelete