Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Grand Opening for My Store!

Its my AVON Grand Opening Party!  
A while ago I was searching for great mineral makeup, and heard that AVON was just as good as bare essentials.  I contacted the 1 and only AVON rep in my city, and she never responded.  I assume she must not sale AVON anymore, is in the hospital, or passed away (I'm hoping its the 1st reason).  So I drove 45 minutes to get the mineral makeup that I love.  Half of my makeup is AVON, and the other half is department store makeup that is about 3 years old.  This made me think that I should become a representative.  So now after watching 10 hours of product information videos here I am!

I would love your help in growing my business. Please take time to look at my website .  There is a HUGE sale on makeup and skincare (#1 anti-aging cream in world) going on right now, but there is only 8 days left of the sale.  I will give you discounts or free products for every person you refer to me that makes a purchase in the future.  Contact me before you make any order, and I will give you discounts, and free shipping promo since I love you!  100% Satisfaction Guarantee.  Thank you SO much! 

The next sale will be a bunch of cute Easter stuff.  I might have to turn my head for that, as they now carry the cutest little baby & girls clothes and accessories.  I get the biggest discount these next 2 sales, then they expect me to be a super seller by then and EARN my discount.  It's not as big as a discount as I was hoping, but hopefully it will help me make a little extra income.  



No comments:

Post a Comment