I have been busy doing spring cleaning and Scott has been getting the yard ready for spring. I don't know if I will do a garden this year since the birds attacked mine last year. I am also in the process of turning our guest room into an office/craft room/play room (toys down low & office/crafts up high). We have had a nice guest room for a while but it is rarely used, and this room will be used a lot.
All of these post are out of order. I'm just typing them as I remember:
My Mom & Steve left on their mission to Tonga for 1 year. She will be missed...oh wait I already miss her and its only been a week. The other day Kadee Lynn looked at a photo of her and said 'wama,' I don't know if it was just coincidence but it still made my heart melt a little. But it sounds like they desperately need a nurse out there and we can Skype and talk whenever so that will be nice. Here is a photo from her birthday.
We went to St. George to visit Lee (Scott's brother) for a weekend. Of course the weekend we went it was a little chilly. Kadee Lynn loved playing with the rocks of course and telling the dog that he belongs in the kennel. My favorite parts of vacation are not the vacation itself, but just being together as a family - since we don't get to do that often. When Scott & I are both home we usually are having to do some chore that we have been procrastinating for way too long.
Scott saw how Kayson got a really cool roller coaster. He was jealous and wanted Kadee Lynn to be as lucky as her cousin. Luckily our Walmart still 1 on clearance. It is now a death trap. She likes to go down it like a cowboy with 1 hand up in the air, which results in her crashing. She also likes to walk up and down the slide, which is quite narrow & just stand on the top way too close to the side. So she can only play on it if supervised. She sure does love the hot wheel tracks.
Now that is is warmer Kadee Lynn lives out on the balcony. I gated off the stairs. I just wish our balcony was larger and we had a screen door or something so I don't have to keep the door open all day. Being outside sure does make her happy.
Kadee Lynn has moved on from her ball obsession and now loves Legos. She is really good at building towers.
She has awesome bed-head
This is how she always wakes up. She sleeps just like her mommy, with a hand under her cheek.
Last month my dad was in town for a few days. He hadn't seen us since early December. Kadee Lynn loved having another wrestling buddy.
Scott & I went shooting yesterday to practice with our home defense weapons. Good thing I got a laser grip cause I suck at aiming otherwise.
I definitely did not have a smile on my face while cleaning the gun. I told Scott I would rather clean out window gutters...which I absolutely hate. Maybe I'll do a trade next time...I'll actually make dinner if he cleans mine - haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment