Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fun Times

We have been having fun the past month.  I try to make sure she gets to something fun every day, whether its playing in the backyard or attempting an art project.  She has been so good going on all the walks with me while I pass out my Avon brochures.  Life is so good.  It's fun as she is learning more words.  

Building towers and watching the neighbors. (She loves wearing her hat...well just her favorite hat).

 Playing outside at Nanny & Poppy's

Yes this is a normal thing.  Good thing Scott has all the books memorized for when he's reading to her.

We did gooey finger paints.  And it was messy messy - definitely won't be doing this for a bit.  Especially when she found out that if it drops on the floor it makes a big splatter.
 When I get ready in the morning, Kadee Lynn sits on the vanity and pretends to put makeup on with my makeup brushes (well she doesn't think she is pretending).  For this reason I decided she was ready to paint without making a mess and she did wonderful.  Good 15 minutes of entertainment.  I think she would last much longer if she had some friends with her painting as well.

More photos digging in dirt on the balcony.  Her sandbox is almost complete. Just need to buy the sand (& dig up a few bushes)

Back to the Aquarium.  She didn't nap this day so she whined, and only wanted to look at the penguins the whole time.  But who can blame her, the penguins are always so active and fun to watch slip, slide, & dive.

No comments:

Post a Comment