Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Festivities

Tuesday night we went to our ward Halloween/Trunk-or-Treat party.  I bought Kadee Lynn a cow costume on ebay 3 months ago when she loved farm animals.  It took some convincing to get her costume on - but she was happy to moo on command once it was on.  She didn't like having to stand in line to play the games so we just mostly walked around then we went and then played with the rocks outside until the trunk-or-treating began.  And even during the trunk-or-treating she kept getting distracted by all the rocks...perfect throwing size.





Kadee Lynn is utterly obsessed with Cinderella.  All day she asks if she can watch it and has multiple tantrums a day for not being able to watch it.  The only book we can now read to her in Cinderella.  Jamie has given me a ton of customs, so I went downstairs hoping to find any princess costume her size, and luckily there was a cinderella costume in 2T - woohoo!  (She actually wore it for my Cinderella themed birthday party last week too).  Now if only she would let me do her hair!

Scott traded is Friday day-off so he could go trick or treating with Kadee Lynn.  She really didn't think much of trick-or-treating.  Mostly she just wanted to go inside her friends houses and play.  Once home she had fun handing out candy.  We only had a few groups stop by so she didn't get to hand that many.






Below are 2 videos of trick-or-treating.





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you warned Scott and then she tripped... mom's are so much better at preventing injury. :) Kallie would have LOVED to have a little Cinderella side kick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to find your blog again. I don't know why, but when I changed formats for my blog a while back all my links to blogs I read were erased. I tried typing in some plausible web addresses and found Crystal but I haven't looked at yours in a few months. It's nice to be able to see what you guys are up to, and gives me motivation to get back on the blog bandwagon...almost.

    AND!

    We forgot your birthday:( We are so sorry. I'm terrible with birthdays because my family is huge and I always make Kevin responsible for telling me when anyone in your family has a bday coming up. We totally stink as family and we will have to take you out for ice cream or something when we come to UT for Christmas. So, belatedly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    We had Estelle's bday party today, I'll send you some pics and some Halloween pics when I upload everything. Until then...

    ReplyDelete