This was the first year I went to the Red Barn, which is only 5 minutes away from my house. I thought they only did a hayride to pick pumpkins, I didn't know they had other fun activities as well!
the small slide
now the big slide
She had to do it by herself like her cousins
owe it was bumpy on the bum!
Steve actually fell out of the "wagon train" trying to pick an apple.
We got a pass of all passes. We haven't gotten it in the past because all the locations are so far away. I got such a good deal (scott and I both were $8 total and grandma & grandpa Johnston paid for Kadee Lynn's) that we had to get it. We have actually gone 3 times now - we just plan to go if we are driving up near Lehi or going to see Scott's parents. Kadee Lynn absolutely LOVES how she can go on the rides. I guess we will be going to Lagoon this summer!
Happy Birthday to me! I was planning on just having a small day with my family for my birthday but it turned into a non-planned birthday weekend. On Saturday Scott and I went on a bike ride together, we then went to Trafalga for a little bit, then had Pizza and cake at his parents. On Sunday we went over to my moms just to hang out but ended up having cake again. And on Monday (my actual birthday) I did the Pumpkin Patch with my family and had cake again. Kadee Lynn LOVES singing happy birthday. So she was happy all the times I got sung to...and all the candles she got to blow out! Overall it was a great birthday....the only bad thing was turning 32
Almost every photo taken by my nice camera (that I didn't personally take) was blurry like this. I think I need to give my family a little lesson on holding a camera still ;)-.
My mom & Steve threw a great Halloween party for all of their kids/grandkids. It was a lot of fun. I loved this pirate costume on Kadee Lynn. Yes princess costumes are pretty, but she just looked so dang cute in this - it made me smile every time she passed by me. I was a gypsy but she called me "Izzie" - who is from Jake & Neverland Pirates cartoon.
At the beginning of the month Kadee Lynn painted a red pumpkin with a smiley face - it got thrown and crushed (what type of moron does that to a pumpkin obviously painted by a toddler??). She forgot about it after she painted 2 other pumpkins at my moms. She painted them all by herself with no help and glued on her eyeballs herself too.
Carving! We didn't get to carving till the night before Halloween, but at least we did it. I was surprised Kadee Lynn didn't like cleaning them out. She said it was too hard to do. Ugg I hate cleaning out the insides - I was hoping she would like it. She had me carve Jake the pirate (cartoon) and Sophia the first (another cartoon). Scott did the Patriots football logo.
Tada!
The ward did a Halloween carnival this year. It was super cute, they had tons of games that were so kid friendly. Kadee Lynn had an absolute blast. I thought they were going to do a trunk-or-treat after (like the year before), which is why she is dressed extra warm. Thanks for the costume Grandma Catherine!
pumpkin bowling
fishing
bean bag toss
Because it was going to be so cold Halloween night I took off work an hour early so we could go trick-or-treating at the mall. Can I tell you how AWESOME that was. There were so many kids with fun costumes, almost every store gave out candy at their doors and most of the employees were also dressed up. Everyone was so happy and it was just so dang cute. Plus we got to take a break at the Disney Store...because we can't go to the mall without looking at all the pretty princesses! Next year I think I'll hit both malls - it was alot of fun. Kadee Lynn was Tinkerbell (minus the wings that always fall off).
And it was freezing Halloween night so I was glad Kadee Lynn decided to wear the dinosaur costume. We only went to about 4 homes as a family, as mommy & daddy were freezing (and most neighbors won't home since they were out trick-or-treating).
.jpg)















Cute pictures Tammy. I've been having some major computer issues but when that's all sorted out maybe I'll email out a photo now and then to update people. Hope you guys are doing great. We love you.
ReplyDelete