Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm going to Give In & Finally Start Posting Blogs

Okay so I know I said I don't believe in blogs until I'm a mom. But due to people (mostly Chris & Heather) saying they don't have access to facebook at work I'm going to also post Scott's and my trips/activities on here. So I'll post stuff once we take photos of our next activities for all you bloggers out there that aren't big fans of facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy! Blogging is fun. Way funner than facebook, I think. And our blog isn't just about the kiddos! :) Anyway, you are awesome for doing another triathlon! How many have you done now? Is this another Sprint one? I am doing my first one in September! (A sprint one). Do you have any tips and advice? I need all I can get! Cute picture of you guys, too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete