While in the area, my mom, Scott, & I stopped at 4 corners...just so we could say we've been there. It is an extremely remote place. My mom and I did our silly poses, while Scott would have nothing to do with it. The photo below is of me trying to convince him otherwise...I think it looks like he is yelling at me--which is pretty funny.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
July & August Summer Days
So I FINALLY took some photos to post on my blog. And for those of you who said it's not a big deal to blog apparently have lots of time on their hands....it took me forevor to post these photos and explain everything. So we'll see how well I keep up with this once school starts again (yes I am taking a few classes since I get it for free while working full-time here at the University).
While in the area, my mom, Scott, & I stopped at 4 corners...just so we could say we've been there. It is an extremely remote place. My mom and I did our silly poses, while Scott would have nothing to do with it. The photo below is of me trying to convince him otherwise...I think it looks like he is yelling at me--which is pretty funny.
So this past weekend we went to Mesa Verde National Park in Colordo to look at the Indian Cliff Dwellings. It was pretty cool, although the guided tours were quite long and monotnous...as you can see from our expressions below. It was perfect weather and very interesting. We also stopped in Moab and did some water rafting, but the waterproof camera still needs to be processed.


When babysitting my neice & nephew (Jake & Hailey)..I took them fishing because they have been asking me for a couple of months. After about an hour at Tibblefork we left empty handed with 2 bored kids (what else do you expect). But we still had fun, and I actually think Hailey enjoyed it more than Jake.
Scott's brother Chris had a cycling race at Capitol Reef that we all went down to watch. Us and Scott's parents camped out in Capitol Reef National Park for the night...and loved seeing all the shooting stars. Of course this is the only photo we took.
Scott had his 31st birthday in July. My family took him out to his favorite place: Cafe' Fresh and then his family came over to our house for carrot cake. And for those of you who don't know Scott, he isn't a serious person, so it is difficult to get him to smile and look cute in photos. So this is a "normal" photo for us....which is why I never send out Christmas photos
While in the area, my mom, Scott, & I stopped at 4 corners...just so we could say we've been there. It is an extremely remote place. My mom and I did our silly poses, while Scott would have nothing to do with it. The photo below is of me trying to convince him otherwise...I think it looks like he is yelling at me--which is pretty funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, Tammy! Great post! Your hair is so long!
ReplyDeleteyeah Kara-at least I have 1 person looking at this thing! btw--i love your photos you always take.
ReplyDelete