Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Boy or Girl?

Today was our 20 week checkup (yep-halfway there).  I was super excited for the ultrasound!  Everything looks healthy & perfect about the baby...we even got to see it move quite a bit which was fun.  I wasn't expecting the whole utlrasound experience to be so exciting.--but it really was comforting to see the whole baby-inside & out.  It was especially comforting since I haven't felt a single kick (they said thats normal & should in 2 weeks).

And it's a.......


So everyone was right-- we all felt like I was having a girl from the beginning.  Scott was REALLY hoping for a boy--but I guess he will have to wait quite a few years to try again.  Now ya'all can start buying stuff for our baby girl :).  And I'm not too excited about figuring out a name--this is going to be tough!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations tammy! Girls are so special! She'll have your husband wrapped around is finger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Girls are so much fun!! You will LOVE buying all the girly clothes and stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! I don't really see the "girl part" in the ultrasound, but it definitely doesn't look like a boy! I'm Scott will love having a girl. There's something special about a father-daughter relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and also, I also read that people who have stronger or well developed ab muscles don't normally feel their baby's kicks until a little bit later. So that's a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray!! It's so FUN to find out. I never tire of the ultra-sounds myself!! How fun! I'm just so excited for you guys!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kevin guessed all 4 genders correctly. He has the magic power. Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, girls are the best!!! We will have to get our girls together to play!!

    ReplyDelete