Taylor Time
Pages
Home
My Facebook
My Avon Review Blog
Contact
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Kadee Lynn's Bear Lake Photos
Bear Lake Sunrise
Still refusing to feed herself
love the beach
yes my child glows like an angel
mmmm yummy sand and twigs
watching the sand run through her fingers & digging toes in it
'mom let me back in the sand!'
Of course the only time I look good in a photo she has to give a snooty face. But I guess that's what I get for taking away her toy during the photo
1 comment:
Susie
August 31, 2011 at 9:55 PM
Oh Tammy she is just PERFECT!! I love her hair..her eyes, her smile she is really just a doll!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Tammy she is just PERFECT!! I love her hair..her eyes, her smile she is really just a doll!!
ReplyDelete