Friday, August 5, 2011

Little Update

Kadee Lynn is 7.5 months now, can you believe it?  Her new thing is to try to crawl through the mirror, and she doesn't give up easily - it's so funny to see her bonk her head on it over and over....



She was doing a steady slow crawl for about a week.  With that and her speed rolling we had to baby proof the house quickly.  But lately she has stopped crawling as she is REALLY into the walker, and boy can she run in that thing!  She likes to chase me around the kitchen and run into me full blast then laugh.  The back of my ankles really appreciate it too.


Her hair has been growing quite a bit too, as you can tell - she's got her momma's strawberry color.  She is up to 15 lbs - almost to size 3 diapers (which I'm excited about because that's the size on sale the most often).  She has really become a mamma's girl lately, which means I can't leave her without her  screaming as if she's scared to death.  I hope this is a short phase, as it's a bit annoying - I was enjoying my independent little girl.  Scott & I are having so much fun with her, as her personality continues to blossom.  She's quite silly and is a teaser.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man she is so fun to watch. She is sure growing fast!! I think this stage is my favorite. I love when they start to interact and gain a bit more of their own personality!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so pretty and I love the color of her hair!!!

    ReplyDelete