On Aug. 28th Kadee Lynn turned 8 months! Time is going by way to fast. My little baby isn't so little anymore.
She sure has developed so much lately. Kadee Lynn no longer scoots, she crawls EVERYWHERE, and is quite fast. Her favorite thing is to crawl around until she can find electrical cords that I have hidden = no bueno. She has just began climbing and pulling herself up to standing position. She also understands that when standing she can't let go due to gravity - which kind of scares her.
She now has 3 full grown in bottom teeth and 2 partial top teeth. Her teeth are so crooked it makes me laugh, but I know they are still moving. She just started to enjoy grinding her teeth....uh oh!
Kadee Lynn was a little behind on using her pincers to pick things up, which made feeding herself difficult. She finally figured it out, but now that means she can pick up any tiny piece of trash to put in her mouth too.
She is more alert of our schedule and what is going on. One night Scott was working late. Kadee Lynn kept crawling over to the door to the garage and patting it and looking at me smiling. She would then go play with her toys then go back to the door and do the same thing. She knew it was time for bed, and that's normally when Scott comes home.
I have to say my favorite thing about Kadee Lynn is her personality. She is so spunky, silly, expressive, and loud. She always makes me laugh with her facial expressions, body movements, and noises that she makes. I love that she know's she's silly and can makeherself laugh. She is such a good girl...


8 months, wow. I feel like Cade should still be 6 months and kadee Lynn 4. I'm not sure why it feels like time has been at a stand still since that point! Where is the time going and how do we slow it down just a little???
ReplyDelete