Saturdays I am extremely productive. I clean the house, go out and do something fun with Kadee Lynn, and usually a little grocery shopping too. This is how my day has gone:
Starting at 6:00 am I layed on the couch and watched Kadee Lynn play all morning - then I took a nap while she napped. I went to Walmart to return some items, only to forget to bring the returned items and then for some reason thought we only needed Diet Coke and bananas despite my giant grocery list I left home. Walked to the neighbors to pickup some stuff except they weren't home. I'm giving up on my attempt to be productive, its pouring rain so no park today, and no cleaning today either...because I just don't feel like it. Lets hope I'll feel like make dinner considering Scott is working 12 hours today.
No comments:
Post a Comment