She prefers to be standing all the time, 2 days ago she learned to pull herself up, and hasn't stopped since. She prefers the one hand support. Her favorite thing to crawl up on is still me.
When Kadee Lynn wakes up in the middle of the night she now likes to stand and scream, which wakes herself up even more, which means it takes much longer for her to fall back asleep. I really wish she would stop and just sleep through the night. Sometimes she does...and sometimes she doesn't...which could be due to her 4th bottom tooth coming in.
Playing in the pack n' play every morning while mom & dad try to find the energy to get out of bed
Before having a child I thought it was silly how my sister would keep her kids asleep in the car or wherever they went to sleep and made US grown-ups be quiet. I always thought, why don't you just put them in their bed, they will fall back asleep. Now I understand, if you have a child that hates knowing they are going to sleep (and is a light sleeper) they will NOT fall back asleep, so you keep them asleep where they are. Today she fell asleep on our walk, so this is what I do.

haha, brian and i both remember doing this with the stroller if kallie fell asleep. so funny!
ReplyDeleteI wish this was something I could do....Estelle has only fallen asleep in a stroller once. I, too, have quickly learned that you don't wake a sleeping baby for anything. Naps really do make the difference between a fussy baby and a happy one. If Estelle was just a little older I could let you use all of Estelle's toys and gear. I always like seeing your blog updates. I'm I just need to add people I know so they can see my blog...but I'm lazy and haven't done it. Txt me your gmail and I'll add you. I need to do the same with Crystal.
ReplyDeleteFunny how our perspective is...."enlightened" per say once we have our own kids. :0) Nap time is precious for Mom and Baby!!
ReplyDelete