Sunday, January 8, 2012

love my family

 I just loved having my siblings all together over Christmas (1st time in 2 years).  Here are some cute photos we took.  I just love the grandkids photo.  It reminds me how well they all play together, and how happy they made Kadee Lynn.  I already miss them so much!

 Because we just had family photos 2 weeks earlier, we told my mom we didn't need new ones so they could use the time to take photos of the other families, hoping it would make them so they weren't so rushed....but of course they still were.  We are sad we forgot to take a photo with just the siblings - oh well (its the babies that make photos cute anyways, why just have the ugly people in it-hee hee).  Here are picts of my wonderful siblings & their families:



1 comment:

  1. You have one good looking family! I'm so glad we had pictures taken. It's always a bit of work to get everyone dressed up but I think they turned out really cute. We miss you guys already. I always tell Kevin, "wouldn't it be awesome if one of your siblings lived in the apt right across from us so everyday Estelle could just knock on their door and have a baby to play with?". I had so much fun with you guys and I hope someone comes to visit us soon. wink wink.

    ReplyDelete