Friday, December 28, 2012

Kadee Lynn's 2nd birthday!!

Kadee Lynn turned 2!  I planned a kid friendly birthday thinking all her cousins were going to be there, but it turned out all the Taylor cousins went back to California earlier and the Stanworth cousins weren't able to make it for other reasons.  So I made all the adults do the kid activities.  Kadee Lynn loved her gifts and loved being the center of attention even more.  She was laughing the whole night and being her crazy self...she even stayed up till 9:00 which is unheard of for her.

Presents!


Pin the horn on the Unicorn

Cake!

Family!


I can't believe Kadee Lynn is now 2 years old.  She is such a big girl and so fun to play with.  I'm loving her at this age, but I'm so sad how big she is getting.  I love my Kadee Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment