Sunday, March 31, 2013

Family Photos

I think going to Disneyland is less exhausting than taking photos with a 2 year old.  Don't let those smiles fool you - this shoot was full of plenty of 'stop it's' 'i don't wan't it' 'no no no' and a complete breakdown.  And mom & dad were thinking 'I never want to take family photos again!'  It's a good thing I'm taking Photoshop class as I did have to do some head swaps on the family photo we decided to use (and of course did some slimming, teeth whitening, eyelash extensions, and wrinkle reduction while I was at it).

Family Photos




Mommy daughter photo

Kadee Lynn Photos










2 comments:

  1. I really like that last little one of Kadee Lynn. Pictures for us were kind of a nightmare too. I felt so bad...Kim had to sit there for hours and we'd take breaks where we would let her jump on the tramp. For one outfit all she did was spin in circles. It's so hard because every time you give them a little break they want to take off shoes or they rip out their headband and mess up their hair. Ours turned out well mostly because Kim is Estelle's Aunt and Estelle knows her and likes her. So Kim would be funny and Estelle would laugh and do what she said. But yeah, family pictures are really stressful...ha ha. The entire time we were taking pictures I was pregnant and ready to barf but I hadn't told my family since I was so early on in my pregnancy so it was a double whammy. I think it's good sometimes though...then you capture the true phases of what life is like. I guess two year olds weren't meant to sit happily in front of the camera for long periods of time.

    ReplyDelete