Who doesn't like spring time? warm weather, flowers blooming, birds chirping, neighbors being friendly again. We had a pretty good spring - went by fast. This is a few things we did:
Believe it or not but this was the first time I let her lick the bowl. Figured 2 was a good age.
I hit the jack-pot with this build-a-bear!
Painting is always my go-to activity when I have a dirty kitchen to clean and Kadee Lynn wants attention.
I asked her to help me put the goldfish into the container. I walked out for 5 seconds to see her try to pour a giant costco box into a small container. woops
Normally she prefers to dress-up as a princess, but once in a while will mix it up. Choo choo
Ahh our favorite part of spring is being able to go the park! In the winter its too cold, and in the summer those slides just get way too hot.
Who doesn't think a swimsuit top and bloomers over p.j.'s isn't fashionable? Well if not, then add some mittens!
Kadee Lynn seriously thinks this is her car. Whenever we get home and I unbuckle her she climbs right into the drivers seat to do some practice driving. (don't worry I took the keys & parking break is on)









No comments:
Post a Comment