Thursday, June 20, 2013

St. George

All the Taylors (minu Chris/Heather family due to her being late in pregnancy) met up in St. George for a weekend. The weather was pretty cool, perfect to be outside.  Kadee Lynn loved playing with the rocks and sand at Sand Hallow Reservoir.  So pretty







Almost everyone was doing the St. Georgesprint triathlon.  Me, Brent, & Lee hadn't been training at all but it was still fun.  3 of the kids did a kids race before the adults race started.  I have to admit that was a fun race to watch, all the kids so excited and everyone was cheering like crazy.

Derrick had to swim with Trevin since he was younger.  He died not wearing a wetsuit.

 Go Rachael!

Go Trevin!

Yeah doing this race kicked my butt.  Made me realize how out-of-shape I am and the photos made me realize how obese I look.  :).  So I'm working out and dieting much better now.  You can tell from this photo I have 'death' written all over my face.


Scott cruisng

Kadee Lynn LOVED being able to run to the finish line with Scott.  Most races won't let you so he was excited it was allowed.  The announcer even said, here is our youngest racer, although I'm not sure if she did the whole race. hee hee.  Kadee Lynn was very proud of herself...she is still very proud of her running skills.


It was a super fun weekend together.  I just wish it wasn't so rushed.  And as a side note, Kadee Lynn decided this weekend she was ready to be potty train...not ideal for being on vacation, but I wasn't going to stop her.  So we are happy to say she is pretty much potty trained now.  The problem is she has to wear pull-ups at day-care and she thinks those are diapers so she still has 0-3 accidents a day there. But she does great at home in panties...so nice to not constantly buy diapers!


No comments:

Post a Comment